Predictive Modeling Services
http://rts-gk.com/cli/sitemap98.html сборка кровати амели с подъемным механизмом инструкция
- Provides complete “edge to edge” coverage maps and design solutions since it is impossible to check and validate every square foot of your facility with the traditional “walk around model”.
- Allows cable installation during the construction phase since accurate surveys can’t be performed until staff operations and equipment installations are completed.
- RF coverage issues detected near the end of survey require a complete review of previously selected locations to determine true impact on final design
- Predictive modeling allows for a quick update of AP locations rather than tear down and set up retesting in multiple locations before being satisfied with AP propagation
- Provides correct floor to floor interaction and coverage for 3D RF planning.
- Eliminates human error in calibration of wireless clients used for site survey
- Eliminates disruption of operations and dedicated security escorts.
- Provides complete high resolution digital RF coverage maps by AP or by floor with no hand drawn incomplete or inaccurate manual documentation.
- Electronic formats are easily imported into vendor’s proprietary WLAN management tools to monitor WLAN health and generate statistical reports.
- Update existing models with new floor plans when building additions or remodeling occurs without costly repeated site visits.
- Predictive modeling provides fast and accurate redesign, upgrades, and planning support for new applications and 802.11 technologies upgrades without wasteful RF coverage survey onsite testing.
- Predicative models are validated during the installation and provide a baseline for future deployment and upgrades in coverage needed for capacity planning, adding new applications, and support for new client devices eliminating the recurring requirement of a detailed survey prior to adopting new technology and applications.
How is Predictive Modeling Used?
http://salonofstyle.ru/images/sitemap10.html срок предоставления годового отчета
- Simulate 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz RF propagation allowing different RF properties to be analyzed and considered during the design process balancing the conflicting needs of co-channel interference reduction inherit in 2.4 GHz with the higher density requirements needed to support 5 GHz.
- Easily provides multiple design variations supporting multiple applications and client types allowing WLAN design optimization costs and “what if” analysis allowing accurate budget creation for several topologies. This can be completed before deployment. This can also aid in the creation of a budget for the project.
- Provide the ability to model or simulate any vendors Access Points or client device.
- Design with published client specifications eliminating survey tool calibration and human errors typically encountered with onsite survey methods.
- Properly plan for dense user areas with large variable number of client devices.
- Easily design around ceiling architectures and AP mounting restrictions.
- Design with fixed linked budgets using client device specified AP power settings and review of RF cell size changes with dynamic WLAN management tools
- Provide high resolution RF coverage and AP location floor plans in hard copy and soft copy forms
http://braseriavikingos.com/cli/sochinenie-opisanie-vesni.html сочинение описание весны
- Validate current RF coverage for new client devices or applications
- Identify RF saturation or lack of RF coverage in 2.4ghz or 5ghz
- Analyze building remodeling plans prior to demolition eliminating negative impact on users in surrounding operational production areas avoiding service outages created by architectural changes affect RF and your WLAN.
- Plan for additional user capacity
- Provide “what if” scenario
- Use post deployment data to validate RF model used in design and update model with real measurements to refine model for future planning.
- Review RF coverage for existing WLAN topology (current physical locations) before wireless network upgrade or refresh to determine the suitability of existing AP locations to support new technology before purchasing hardware
- Create migration strategy for continued 802.11 technology changes
- Provide detailed RF coverage maps by floor and application creating accurate deployment models and budgets for adding new technology.
- Designs can be changed at time to support any applications including RTLS or VoWiFi to determine final costs of technology adoption and create business reasons for technology planning and adoption